2021 -2022 Syllabus and Course Outline for Success Academy's Edgenuity
912- 267- 4200, Ext. #6183
Fall Semester Virtual Office Hours:
1st Block: 8:20am - 9:55am Planning
2nd Block: 10:00am - 11:30am Virtual
3rd Block: 11:40am - 1:20pm Face2Face
Lunch: 1:20pm - 1:50pm
4th Block: 1:55pm - 3:30pm Virtual
I have bus duty in the afternoon, so I leave at 3:20 to go to duty and will not be available.
Purpose of the Course
Welcome to Success Academy’s Edgenuity program. Our program is an online program designed to help you recover academic credits from courses you have failed, make up credits needed to graduate or to work virtually on initial credits. The program is self-paced, which means that there are certain assignments that a student must be complete each day in order to complete the course on time, you are not limited to just doing those assignments. You can check your progress on a daily basis. A red bar indicates that you are behind. A blue bar indicates that you are on task. Finally, a green bar indicates that you are ahead.
- Student is required to take notes in every lesson. Notes must be shown before a quiz retake given.
- Student is required and expected to attempt to answer all assignments questions the first time around. Not just the multiple-choice questions. Assignments reset for lack of answer cannot receive a grade higher than 70.
- Students, you are not allowed to copy and paste answers to assignments.
- Review of quizzes or test will be up to the teacher’s discretion. Social Studies EOC courses will not receive reviews. Math EOC courses must show work before receiving review. Reviews will not be given for any prescriptive or pretests. Only one review will be given.
- If you fail a quiz 2 times, the teacher will assign a supplemental activity.
- Student may use notes on quiz, but not on tests or final exam.
- Student may use a formula sheet for final exam.
- Student who is taking a GMEOC class must do 1 activity in USA Test Prep review. Teacher will explain procedures.
To have Success in this Course
- ALWAYS take good notes and keep them organized in a notebook or folder.
- ALWAYS listen carefully to the lectures.
- ALWAYS read online content supplements.
- Make sure you understand the concept before taking a quiz. Ask the teacher for help if you do not.
- Remember your target date! Do not let yourself get behind in your work or you will not finish your class on time.